Saturday 2 January 2010

Dating Diary update

2nd Jan 2010. I know what's going into the dating diary but there is still the hard work of structuring it. There will be visuals to accompany the diary but apart from the front and back covers, I will do these after the publication of the diary. I will have to charge a fee to read the diary - a necessity I'm afraid - but I will try and keep it affordable. I would prefer for it to be accessible to many rather than a few. For the moment, my publicity campaign will be online.
3rd Jan. Am having to meditate alot lately in order to rest and refresh my mind and help to control my financial fears. Am in the midst of a personal transformation...

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this; this is in fact a great reading. We have few online readers who will like to read this stuff. We will pass it on to our valuable readers for more feedback. Thanks and please post us and leave a comment back and well link to you. Thanking you. dating online

    ReplyDelete